Monday, August 13, 2007
Finally, my blogging commences
A wide variety of feelings have finally caused me to go where so many other peace corps volunteers have so boldly gone before: to the land of Blog. Before I enter into this world (I guess more importantly before any of my friends and family enter into MY blog world) I would like to provide you with my Blog's waiver: As you read on you will probably find out some new cool things about Bulgaria, me, and my adventures here in Bulgaria. But if at any time you feel like you want to call me out on something I say that you think is bogus in any way (i.e. I sound like an idiot that has stolen your beloved Eric and replaced him with an out-of-touch Eastern-Euroland ex-pat) please do so and we will settle it in a way the two parties deem appropriate. Anyways...thanks for taking your time to see what's going on in my life; and you can be certain that I would love to hear what's goin on in yours!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment